Pages

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Street Style, Laura Mullett...


I caught up with journalist and blogger Laura Mullett today. We had afternoon tea in The Merrion in Dublin (we felt very posh altogether!) Despite it being grey and drizzly all day weather wise, Laura, stylish as always, kept warm with her layered outfit.
I can't comprehend how she can walk in her Jeffrey Campbell sky scraping wedges. Don't get me wrong, I love my heels, I end up just over six foot in my highest pair but I couldn't even dream of walking in these bad boys!


Wearing a look that can transcend from night to day with an edge, Laura added red lipstick, winged black liner and poker straight locks to finish off her look.

Laura's outfit :
1980's Levi's studded and spiked customised denim jacket
Navy blue disco pants from American Apparel
Layering on top with a white long tank top, flowing grey studded vest and red tartan shirt
Jeffrey Campbell platform wedges with silver back detail.

Find Laura:

1 comment:

  1. I have read many blogs yet, but your style is so impressive to me. I would come again to give a boost to my skills through the knowledge you provide us in your blogs. Hats off for your superb writings.
    womens new in clothing supplier

    ReplyDelete