Pages

Friday 19 April 2013

8 Other Reasons...

I've fallen in love with jewellery brand 8 Other Reasons. We've just started stocking it in Villa Laguna and it's flying out the door! The statement pieces can be worn with anything at all, dressing up jeans and a tshirt or making a girly dress look that bit more edgy. Everything is quite quirky, a bit eclectic but that's my kinda thing.

What I wore:
H&M black maxi dress, I accessorised with a bright orange scarf and the gorgeous "Bad Boy" bracelet by 8 Other Reasons. (Gold, blue and gunmetal spikes, in photo)

The "Addiction" two tone bracelet also comes in a gunmetal and gold stack, as well as the rose gold and silver that is pictured.

Worn with Ebony Eve Akemi kimono dress

I have my eye on this "Undefeated" necklace. I'm a fan of chunky, masculine sorts of jewellery but what I really love about this is the matte gold.
Quality and affordability are of equal importance to 8 Other Reasons, everything by the brand looks and feels designer but is very kind on your wallet!
I've been converted anyway, they've gained a serious fan.

Photographs by yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment