Pages

Friday 19 April 2013

Back To Blog!

Okay so it's been a few months and a lot has changed.

I've made a massive move to the other side of the world, have myself a new apartment, new friends and so much fashion and style to share with you all from my new job!

I uprooted from Ireland to Perth, Australia at the end of January. I left behind my friends and colleagues in Up To My Eyes and I've recently started working in a beautiful store in Cottesloe called Villa Laguna.

To say I want everything in the store is an understatement. (More on that later!)

I've seen so many girls (and one or two guys!) around Fremantle snapping away, very obviously taking their photos for Lookbook/blogs and my god, everyone is so beautiful over here.
I just can't seem to get myself a tan, I'd rather not end up like a lobster or with problems later in life, so suncream is a must over here.

When I first arrived, it was coming to the end of summer, I was finding it quite hard to wear many of the clothes I'd brought with me, the heat was crazy. I found my way around it by wearing flowy dresses and tops with the lightest shorts or skirts I could possible find.
My hair was constantly up in a messy bun and make up always seemed such an effort (all sounds very attractive, I know!)
But who cares when you get to hang out at beaches with white sand and crystal clear water all day?

Anyway, that's that!
I'll be continuing on with my blog and bringing you all things fashion and lifestyle from an Irish girl in Oz.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment