Pages

Saturday 20 April 2013

New music for your ears...

Okay so we know I'm a fan of alt rock/indie music from Dublin. So here's a big plug for my new favourite thing to come from Ireland, Braille Club. Though I'm sure when my mother sends me over one of those crazy Tayto crisp/chocolate bars, that may change...
Braille club is made up of Rob, Alan, Dan and Philip.

The first song of theirs I listened to was Reanimator and just fell in love straight away. There was a very "Morrissey" feel to it, which I was a big fan of.
The second song on their 2 track demo, Under The Sun, ended up being the soundtrack of my life last week, I had it on repeat for a few days between my usual Pearl Jam and Gorillaz binges!

  
So here's some wonderful news...
Next month (May 17th to be precise) they will be releasing their album, Divide.
The album launch will be held in the newly refurbished Voodoo Lounge on Arran Quay, Dublin. It's 5Euro at the door, full of drink promos, there shall be a DJ playing afterwards in to the wee hours of the morning. Although I'm on the other side of the world and won't be there, I am jealous of anyone who will be. You can pre-order the album from www.brailleclub.com (digital or hard copies available!) get yourself a t-shirt or if you really really like them... a private performance. Yeeeow!


Have the same info I just told you, but on a sexy poster. 
 
Here's a Sneaky preview of track "Jake Barnes" from the album that you've got like....3 days left to pre-order. Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment